Our winter sports season is just around the corner as tryouts will begin on Friday, November 15th. Please review the information below regarding the registration process that opens on 10/1.
For specific tryout information please contact the head coach of the individual programs in which your child plans to tryout. Contact information for our head coaches can be found by clicking HERE
PRIOR TO ALL BROADNECK SPORTS TRYOUTS, all athletes must complete the following:
- Family ID Registration – Must register EACH sports season!!!
- Find out how to register for FamilyID HERE.
- Athletes that have completed FamilyID can submit their physical form by uploading it on their family ID registration page.
- Click here for the approved Physical Examination form (This document can also be found and downloaded from our web site)
- Each athlete is required to have one (1) physical each year (June 1 to May 31). Obtaining the physical exams is the responsibility of the parent and athlete. Physicals must be filled out on a Board of Education physical examination form.
- Physical forms must be turned in prior to tryouts – We prefer that they are uploaded with your registration on Family ID in the designated area.
- Links to AACPS pre-participation forms: https://broadneckathletics.org/files-and-links/