PRIOR TO ALL BROADNECK SPORTS TRYOUTS, all athletes must complete the following:
- FamilyID Registration
- Find out how to register for FamilyID HERE.
- Athletes must have completed FamilyID before they can submit their physical form to the Athletic Department.
- Physical Examination (This document can be found and downloaded from our web site)
- Links to Pre-Participation forms: https://broadneckathletics.org/files-and-links/
- Each athlete is required to have one (1) physical each year (June 1 to June 1). Obtaining the physical exams is the responsibility of the parent and athlete. Physicals must be filled out on a Board of Education physical examination form. This is the ONLY hard copy form needed for tryouts.
- Physical forms must be turned in prior to tryouts