PRIOR TO ALL BROADNECK SPORTS TRYOUTS, all athletes must complete the following:
- Parent/Guardian completes FamilyID Registration
- Find out how to register for FamilyID HERE.
- Completed physical examination by a doctor or registered nurse – Please have them complete the approved form that is found by clicking on the link below.
- Completed physical forms should be uploaded to your child’s registration on FamilyID.
- Pre-Participation Forms: can be found at https://broadneckathletics.org/pre-participation-athletic-forms/
- Each athlete is required to have a new physical each year (June 1 to June 1 of the upcoming or current school year).
- Obtaining the physical exams is the responsibility of the parent and athlete.
- Physicals should be filled out on a Board of Education physical examination form and uploaded to their FamilyID registration.
- Broadneck’s athletic administration will review each registration and send messaging regarding your child’s current status (approval for tryouts or steps needed to complete the process).