FamilyID Registration Instructions
- FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, while also helping us to be more efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so that you only enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs. Don’t forget to remember your login information when creating a FamilyID account.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER: It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Insurance Provider and Policy Number
- Family Physician and Phone Number
- Dentist and Phone Number
- PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current (dated after June 1, of the upcoming/current school year) and signed by the physician. It should be uploaded with your child’s registration by either scanning and attaching a document or attaching a picture of both pages of the physical form.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/broadneck-high-school
- Under the “Programs” title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to the bottom of the page to either Sign Up if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click on the link in your email for activation. This will log you in to FamilyID.
- If you do not return to the registration form, click ‘Find Programs’ to retrieve the form. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. When you have completed the form, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Review your registration summary and click the green “Add to Cart” button.
- On the next page, select “Confirm Registration”.
- You will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view your completed registration in your ‘Registration’ tab. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s). You will also receive messaging from Broadneck’s athletic administration that alerts you to your students current status for tryouts.
- SUPPORT: You can always find your programs at www.familyid.com by clicking “Find Programs” in the top blue banner and searching for our organization name. If you need to contact our office please email email@example.com.